6 games, 6 losses- I am concerned, Yankees. I usually have patience for losses and expect that the Yankees will come back because they always do, but this slump really hurts. The Yankees are just not hitting with enough power and precision to keep the leads in games. They are not consistently playing their A game and the errors are just awful- they are fourth in the league in errors this season. This is what it feels like to be a Met fan- a series of let downs and unfortunate events. The Wall Street Journal blog has it right- the Yankees just look old! The Rays beat the Yankees 6-5 and the Bombers are a game above 500 with a record of 20-19. The Yankees blew a 5-1 lead- Curtis Granderson hit his 14th home run of the season and the Yankees could not use that to earn a victory. Not much more to say, drama with Posada, A-Rod and his errors, Jeter and his hitting woes- we need the Yankees to come out of this trance and start winning ball games.
Site produced by: Chris Carbonaro, Suzanne Carbonaro, and Danielle Hickey
Yankees Season Record50 Wins 32 Losses 3 Rain outs; Yankees are 2.5 games ahead of the Red Sox and lead the division.
Hits Left Till Jeter Gets 3,000:The Captain is just 6 hits away from 3K- began his rehab in Trenton on July 2nd and got a hit with three at bats.
This is a blog celebrating the New York Yankees 2011 season and their quest for their 28th World Championship. Written by Fans, for Fans.
- Carbs coupled with exercise can prevent colds mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/07/wel… @dRunner26_2 4 hours ago
- .@BleednYankeeBlu @gehrig38 - Curt, I've followed your career for many years; we have children around the same age- DM me & let's talk 5 hours ago
- RT @DizRuns: "As every #runner knows, #running is about much more than just putting one foot in front of the other." ~Joan Benoit Samuelson 15 hours ago
- RT @Runners_Connect: How to Feel Your Pace: What Different Types of Running Workouts Should Feel Like bit.ly/15P5u7f #runchat #run… 15 hours ago
- RT @Women_Sports: Your biggest competition is the one in the mirror. 15 hours ago